Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Evidence of God

Well, as I sit here at the computer, it is snowing outside, and I am curious as to if there is a Snow Angel, who God assigns to just do snow. You know every single flake out there is different. There is only One powerful enough to do that. Just like there is only One powerful enough to create us as individual as each snowflake. The snow will pass, just like life will pass. That means that today, if I am going through a bad time, it will pass, along with the rest of my life. God doesn't give me more than I can handle, but He wants me to believe that. I have to believe in Him. Today, Joyce Meyer said, "In God's economy, you Believe first, and see later." I have to believe that God has His best interest for me. Then I will see the evidence of that after I believe in Him. Peace in the Winter Solstice,( in realty and in life) Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home