Friday, October 07, 2005

The Daily Miracles of Life

So, you say, you don't think God performs everyday miracles? Well, I know for a fact that He does, and did, yesterday for me. I needed a change of my ileostomy appliance. It was itching terribly. I had just eaten lunch! But it was driving me crazy. So, I went into the bathroom at work with my appliance change, and I said to God, "I need You to help me. You are the only one who can." I changed my ileostomy appliance, and my stoma behaved the whole time. (Nothing came out while I was doing it.) GOD is the ONLY ONE who can do that!!!!! I cannot!!

Next time you doubt those little everyday miracles could be happening, think about where you are at that very moment. If you are still here, then God has performed another of His many everyday Miracles.

May you notice God's miracle today,

Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home