Sunday, June 26, 2005

Long Time, No Write (God's Right)

Long time no writing here. I have been writing, just not here. "Morning Pages", the journal for creating, is where I have been writing. Not much different than here, just handwritten. And quick thought. Funny how lots of other blogs are getting read, and much attention paid to them. But write a blog about knowing God, and it gets lost in the surfing. (Do they still call it that?) So, how do I make this blog a "must read"? Only God can do that. He will when He is ready, and I just have to keep doing the next "write" thing. If you aren't getting this yet, then you don't know God very well. He created, He is creation, He is the creator, and I am His pen. He is using me in a lot of ways, and I believe that He will use me in this way also. Until later, Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home