Friday, April 29, 2005

Have we learned how to predict the devil?

How many times a day does the devil "mess" with us, and we pass it off as having a bad day? Speaking of the devil and messes. Yesterday, I was getting ready for work thinking that the place I work in needs to have more Christians that "walk the walk" (including me). I was thinking that every Monday I am off work, and I could lead a Bible study over the noon hour. I was pretty sure that the devil would not like this, and that he might attack me. I was not expecting what he dished out. At work, my ileostomy bag came loose, and I had quite a mess. Fortunately, I was in the bathroom at the time. I had to come home and clean myself up. With God's help, and what He has taught me, I was able to laugh, and go back to work with grace. I was enveloped in God's grace the rest of the day. So, I had defeated the devil in his latest attack. How many times can we say that? How many times a day do we let the devil get the best of us? Next time you are having a bad day, think about what you have been doing for God lately. If you think that you have been doing alot for God, then what is happening is that the devil wants to get to you, because he hates it when we work for God. Keep working for God, Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home