Saturday, November 26, 2005

HouseCleaning (The Real Kind)

Linda and I were talking at work about the Fly Lady.  She is a woman who has a website www.flylady.net, that helps you keep your house clean.  We were talking about someone Linda knows who has started doing this.  She said that this person has done amazing things keeping her house clean.  Now, I have heard of this Fly Lady, and I even belong to her Yahoo Group.  But I have been ignoring the emails that I get from her.  So today, I came home and decided that I was going to seriously check this out.  The first thing she has you do is a very thorough cleaning of your kitchen sink.  I spent 3 hours cleaning my kitchen sink, and it was worth every minute I spent.  The idea is to get your sink clean and then take steps everyday to keep it clean, so that you will never have to spend that long again.   Talk about a feeling of accomplishment!   It DOES make you feel better.  For some reason, the rest of my kitchen doesn't look so bad if my sink is clean.  So I am going to give this a try. 
Give thanks for the little things,
Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home