Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Miracle of Change

The miracle of change is sometimes over looked because it takes a length of time to occur.  The miracle of change I am referring to is the changes that have occurred in me in the last 4 years.  
Some of the things that have changed in me I never thought would.  Those are the miracles of God.  I was not able to change until I let go completely and let God do His thing.  Then the changes came.  They were not easy.  I had to go “through”.   But going “through” was worth it.  The finished product, God’s finished product, is turning out ok.  It is getting better and better each day.  For example, the excerpt about Humility.  I didn’t even know what humility was 4 years ago.  So to write about it is even more extraordinary.  Most change is good.  Going through  it is not always good for the person going “through”.  But when you get to the other side by going “through” you will usually not have to go “through” again.  
May you go through change willingly, and may it be worth it,
Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home