Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grand Island Independent

Wow!! When I spoke of the Grand Island Independent possibly covering something up, I was pretty sure I was just missing it online. But....I spent all of Monday afternoon looking through microfilm of the Grand Island Independent and found the letter I had written to them, that they published on July 10, 1999. That day of letters is nowhere to be found on their website. So, I emailed the Editor of the Independent and received a reply from him. He stated that he does not know why it is not there, and that there must be some kind of computer glitch. Should I believe that? I will be publishing that letter on this blog in the future. Stay tuned.... Peace in the Great Spirits name, Jacy

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home