Thursday, September 29, 2011

Recent Evidence of God Once Again

A while back, I had a bad week at work. Like I just said, God had been on the back burner while I was studying. I began getting back into my morning Joyce Meyer meditation, and God showed Himself to me in a tremendous way. I have a necklace that I was wearing with just the amethyst serenity stone on it. I had taken my cross off for awhile. I came home from work, and tossed my sobriety medallion into my basket on top of that cross. The cross was underneath the medallion. In the morning when I went to grab my medallion, the cross was very neatly lain on top of the medallion. It was seriously placed there meticulously. Now, my husband and I are the only ones who live in our house. Needless to say, I was once again blown away by the obvious presence of the Holy Spirit. May God Bless you for another Day,
Jacy

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually do not create a comment, but I looked through a
few comments on this page "Recent Evidence of God Once Again".

I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be simply me or do some of the responses appear like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I'd like to keep
up with you. Would you make a list of all of your social
community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Visit my site ... weight loss clinic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home