Sunday, February 07, 2010

God is still there, He shows Himself mildly

So, have you seen God lately? I have seen Him in the beautiful snow that has been falling the last two days. I have seen Him in the sparrow hawk that landed right outside my kitchen window on the fence, and I was too late to get a picture of. I wish I could get back here more often to post. I am working hard on my RN to BSN school studies. I keep up on the goings on at Whiteclay through my Google Alerts. It seems that Bruce Bonfleur is getting some attention up there from the Nebraska government. IT IS ABOUT TIME!! That man was sent up to Whiteclay by God directly. Bruce is an Angel in disguise, and has been tested by the devil many times over. It is a shame that there are some American Indians that will not open their mind to what Bruce is doing. We "white-eyes" are not all bad. Our generation has had the unfortunate education of finding out just how the Indians got shafted back in the 19th century. I know they got shafted before that, but in my neck of the country, it was in the 19th century. "Dances With Wolves" is 20 years old this year. It has changed my life tremendously, and I am not even American Indian. It will be run on AMC tonight, twice, with commentary by Kevin Costner. I hope you will watch. God was there too. Peace in the Great Spirit, Jacy

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger More Than A Kevin Costner Fan said...

AMCTV.COM has posted videos of Kevin Costner talking about Silverado and Dances With Wolves, at the following link:
http://blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/2010/02/video-kevin-costner-interview.php

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Nurse Vicki said...

Good luck on your RN to BSN i did a day in a rural hospital in Nebraska, i loved it it was a good experience. I am now a school nurse in Florida and i love it. Like Rural Nursing i am at times all by myself. I love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home