Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sharing Gifts

22 years ago, God gave me a gift. Not all saw it as a gift at the time. A few years after that, God gave me the chance to share that gift with others who had the same gift. That gift that God gave me was to be the mile marker of my life. It isn't often that I get to share that gift. Today was one of those few days that I got to share it. "What is it?" you ask. It is the gift of getting to help another human being. "But people help each other every day!" you say. Yes, but few can help with the gift that I have. When sharing the gift that I have can be a mile marker in another human beings life, it becomes something only God can plan, carry out, and maintain. "What is it!?" you shout. Keep coming back and I will tell you. May you treasure God's gifts always, Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home