Monday, February 21, 2005

God's Grace of the Gift

I promised to tell you the gift that I shared. The gift that I shared was the gift of telling someone who needed to hear and see about my ileostomy. I don't often get to share my experience strength and hope about that. To see someone's attitude totally change because they looked at me and realized that living with an ostomy is not the end of the world, is my annointing. He had that planned all along. I got to share with a man and his family when they received the news that an ostomy may be a possibility after surgery to remove a colon tumor. Let's face it, the diagnoses of the "Big C" is bad enough, and then the surgeon starts talking about "the bag". God is in control of the tumor, but God has given me the grace to be in control of helping those who may be, or already are, facing life with an ostomy. May the Grace of God be with you too, Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home