Saturday, January 15, 2005

Angels Among Us? You Better Believe It!

Since I told you my story a few days ago, I can tell you about my Angel experience the other day. I was very tired and sleeping very deeply at 6 in the morning on Friday morning. My ileostomy bag was full of air, and other "stuff" also. Usually when this happens, and I am sleeping good, I have an accident in bed. In a very deep sleep, I heard a voice say "Jacy!" I actually made an audible sound with my voice, and said "uhhh....." and then I woke up. I do believe that a guardian Angel, MY guardian Angel woke me up so that I didn't have an accident in bed with my ileostomy. That is my audio Angel experience. Keep coming back, and I will tell you about my visual Angel experience. May Angels be with you too, Jacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home